Posted on June 12, 2014
The Empire Cafe
Call for Volunteers
The Empire Cafe team are looking for enthusiastic and engaged volunteers to assist with the setting up and running of the Empire Cafe between 21st July and the 3rd August 2014.
- Mounting of artworks, main event space and cafe items
- Recording of the event (photography, film, reportage)
- Gallery Assistant roles (interpretation of exhibits, guiding of visitors)
- Meeting and greeting contributors taking part in the Event
- Demounting of the event and distribution of exhibits to other venues
Should you be interested in volunteering please send a brief CV with a short paragraph outlining your interest in the project, how you might like to take part and how many hours/days you can contribute.
Please email your expressions of interest to: email@example.com
After the event Jude Barber and Louise Welsh can provide you with
a bespoke letter of reference for your much appreciated involvement.
Information relating to the event can be found at www.empire-cafe.org
Full programme available at - www.empire-cafe.org twitter.com/TheEmpireCafe